A blog relating to Jeepers Shoes for Men in Second Life by Eponymous Trenchmouth.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Beach shoes on SALE !!!

A few weeks ago I released my men's beach shoes: Finz, Reef Rider and Mavericks. I took my usual care with the shape and the textures, but priced them well below my leather shoes. They didn't sell very well, and I think I know why. In RL, shoes like these, a sort of cross between crocs, jellies and flip-flops, would be dirt cheap, since they'd be mass-produced in China. Rather than think the design is at fault, I prefer to believe that there is an expectation carried over from RL, that this kind of footwear should also be dirt cheap, regardless of the time spent making them. It is with great excitement therefore, that I proudly announce that from this time forth, Finz, Reef Rider and Mavericks, will be on SALE for L50.

No comments: