A blog relating to Jeepers Shoes for Men in Second Life by Eponymous Trenchmouth.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

New Strike 2 bowling shoes!!!

From time to time, I get the urge to revisit some of my older designs. My gaze recently fell upon my Strike! bowling shoes, and I decided that they needed a complete makeover. I began with a new shape, while keeping the familiar rounded toe of the original. Then I completely redid the textures. I kept the archetypal Red and Blue color scheme, but all the other colors are new.

"Strike 2" presents the bowling shoe in a wide range of exciting new colors! Feast your eyes on Black & Gold, Black & White, Blue & Yellow, Green & Gold, Orange & Black, Pink & White, Red & Blue and Red & Gold.

These shoes are UniSex and are fitted with a low-lag ReSizer from XS to XXL. Copy OK, Transfer OK, DEMOs and Fatpacks are all available at Jeepers Main Store. Free shirt and bowling ball with every purchase!

No comments: